Junior and Senior Business Development roles
Established in 2014 by emissions trading expert Louis Redshaw, Redshaw Advisors works with companies, governments and investors to help them understand carbon risks and decide how best to manage them. Our award-winning work, that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do, stretches around the world. The majority of our activity is much closer to home in the EU ETS. To learn more about the company, its founder Louis Redshaw and the rest of the team, click here.
We are currently looking for both a Junior and Senior Business Developer to help expand our sales activity across both the existing and emerging Emissions Trading Systems. The roles are suited to highly motivated, ambitious and flexible individuals who enjoy navigating challenges and who are attracted to, or have experience of, working in a growth stage startup.
The successful candidates will assist in defining and implementing strategy and tactics for business development across offline channels, including but not limited to the following;
- building their own customer base
- assisting the rest of the team with their day-to-day activities
- generating leads
- marketing our existing product offering
- defining metrics that will be used to measure progress achieved throughout the year
- developing products that will assist customers with managing their carbon market related financial risks.
Carbon market experience is not a pre-requisite but is a plus. Redshaw Advisors will provide the successful candidate with the tools needed to create, grow and nurture their own customer base. The successful candidate will join the most experienced carbon trading team in the business and will be exposed to many opportunities for career advancement.
This position will be based in our London office and will report to our COO.
Skills & Experience
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Educated to degree level.
- 1-2 years’ sales experience, preferred but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills and an absolute focus on quality of work.
- At a minimum, proficient in MS Office applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What you need
- Team player with strong sense of responsibility who is comfortable working independently.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and “hustle” mentality. A can-do attitude.
- A passion for carbon markets.
- Strong commercial outlook and acumen.
- Strong capacity for multi-tasking and self-organisation.
- Plenty of ambition and a strong results-driven mentality.
What do we offer
As part of our team:
- You’ll work in one of the best places in London.
- International projects in an international company.
- Competitive salary that will be a function of the successful candidates skills and experience.
- Chance to work with a dynamic and passionate team.
- If you’re passionate about harnessing markets for the benefit of the environment, we look forward to hearing from you.